Friday, January 29, 2016

He Loved Me

(Rom 8:35-39)

He chose me before the world was known
He chose me to be his very own
He made me then let me choose my way
I chose to move away.

He love me when hope had taken wing
He loved me when I lost everything
He bought me redemption work was done
Through Jesus Christ His Son

Who shall separate me from the love of god
shall dreams of tomorrow, pain or sorrow
can the need of food or earthly possessions
the threat of war or mans oppression

In all these years vict’ry is our reward
vict’ry is our reward thro’ jesus christ our lord

Of this I am sure that neither death nor life
nor angels nor principalities
nor power nor things present nor things to come
not height nor depth, nor any creature
shall separate me from the love of God

Of this i am sure that neither death nor life
nor angels nor principalities
nor power nor things present nor thing come
not height nor depth, nor any creature shall separate me
from the love of god through Jesus Christ our Lord !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home